Things are how they are for good reasons.
Therefore, judging things does not help.
People rarely change things because they realize it would be better, more clever or reasonable to do differently. Therefore, giving you good tipps and advises will not bring you so much further, especially as you’ve probably already thought about many of these things before.
Instead of giving you advices, I will ask you the right questions to create clarity about your next move and become confident to take action.
I always wanted to make a positive impact in this world.
This motivation brought me to different places: I started out studying geography and ecology, learning about how nature and human activity are interconnected on different levels. Thereafter, I had the chance to be part of the urban & rural planning division of the swiss government. But I wanted to impact on a broader scale. So I went back to university studying international development & cooperation. This then brought me to be actively involved in several development projects in Asia concerning the combat of poverty while preserving climate and environment.
However, soon I figured that “Change” is quite a difficult thing and that projects where we try to “make people change for the better” quite often fail.
Why is that?
The reasons are manifold.
Though one thing I found particularly sticks out:
“Change only happens on the personal level”
I had to ask myself the question: how can I embrace my dream to create positive impact in the world?
That’s when I decided to become a coach!
My values & beliefs
Stations of my curriculum
- The SanaMotion GmbH, Switzerland
- The Swiss Pilates Institute, Europe, SE-Asia, China
- The BodyFly International Academy, Europe, SE-Asia, China
- The Swiss Federal Office for Spatial Development, Government of Switzerland
- The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH), Switzerland
- The University of Zurich, Switzerland
- The University of Palermo, Italy
- The Swiss Research Station for Agriculture, Nutrition and Environment
- The Provincial Government of Canton Argovie, Switzerland
- The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), NGO in Thailand
- RECOFTC – The Center for People and Forest, NGO in Thailand.
- Swiss Airlines, Worldwide